.

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Bottle Biology

Bottle Biology Project I made a two-layered bottle ecosystem. In the bottom layer, at that place is an aquatic ecosystem. In the aquatic ecosystem, there is one organism a goldfish. In the height layer, there is a land ecosystem. There are more plants and other pudding flowers. This is a good example of two organisms from different ecosystems. There were non as many steps as I view there would be involved in building the bottle itself. First I emptied out two two liters of pop. I then cut onward the tops of both bottles, and threw out one of the bases.In the leftover base, I poured water, aquatic gravel, and a fake plant for the fish. I then put the fish in its new happy home. In order to feed him, I cut out a flap leading to the water that I female genital organ put fish food in. After that, I began working on the top layer. I placed one of the tops, with the cap still on, about fractional an inch into the original base. I taped it securely into the base, to ensure that the w hole upper layer would not crush the fish. Then I put my plants into the half-built top layer. After that I placed my second bottle top on top of the base, creating another funnel.I taped the top securely on, finishing the bottle. I nooky screw and unscrew the cap whenever I need to give the plant water. Both the fish and plant do not need much affectionateness for. The plant needs a little bit of water every day, and the fish needs food about twice a day, but that is not nearly what I thought it would take to maintain these organisms. I enjoyed this project it was very interesting to make two small ecosystems. If I had the chance to do it again with two different organisms I would definitely do it. AJ Keith 5/19/11 Period 3

No comments:

Post a Comment